25 Thoughts SLPs Have at 3AM
- It’s 3AM, why am I up?
- Maybe I should try and finish that IEP?
- I should go back to sleep.
15 minutes later
4. Why can’t I go back to sleep?!
5. I should reorganize my materials by season or skill or color!
6. I need to take more data.
7. That article said that movement helps kids make connections and focus, I’m totally going to work movement into my sessions.
8. My room is too small, I am demanding a bigger room tomorrow!
9. I already have stuff organized in it, my room is fine.
10. I wish I could wear jeans to work everyday.
11. I wish I could wear sweatpants to work.
12. How many progress reports do I have to write this time?
13. How am I going to write that many progress reports?
14. Maybe I should color code my files?
15. I wish I could wear pajamas to work.
16. If I have snack time when the kids do, I bet I could actually eat my lunch.
17. I hope my kids have fun in speech.
18. Are they having too much fun?
19. Should I go work on that IEP?
20. I need to finish laminating my new materials from TpT
21. I should have invented TpT.
22. Where did I see that blog article I wanted to read?
23. This year I am going to do more crafts!
24. I hate glitter.
25. I need to put wine on the grocery list.
Hope you’ve enjoyed my list of 25 Thoughts SLPs Have at 3AM! What pops into your head in the middle of the night? Let me know in the comments. 🙂