Looking for some professional development for your clinic, school, district, etc? Feel free to contact me about coming to you to speak!
Current Topics available for clinics and schools:
This presentation discusses ways to use books in speech therapy for more than just WH-Questions. Ideas for specific language targets are discussed as well as book recommendations for grades K-5.
I am available to come and speak to both undergraduate and graduate students about:
- Working as an SLP in the school system
- Using resources for today’s SLP i.e. Speech blogs and various forms of Social Media
- Creating their own materials
- and more!
Just because you aren’t in a therapy setting doesn’t mean you and your co-workers can’t benefit from some information! Feel free to contact me about coming to your business to speak about:
- Working with other employees with disabilities
- Working with customers with communication disabilities such as: Autism, Down Syndrome, etc.
- How to interact with customers who use devices to communicate
- and more!
If you have a question or would like to set up a session, please email me at: email@example.com
Join the newsletter
Don't miss out on your FREE e-mail course! Join the newsletter and receive exclusive materials and information.