Getting crafty in speech is a great way to engage your kids and practice some great language and artic skills. ‘Tis the season for feeling thankful and enjoying fun holiday activities in your speech room. Here are some Thanksgiving craftivities for speech (that is, a craft and activity combo) that will be leave your kids hungry for more. Bonus — a lot of them are freebies, so you can happily celebrate Thanksgiving with your kids without leaving a dent in your wallet.
A Few of My Favorite Thanksgiving Craftivities for Speech
1. A Plate Full of Thanksgiving by TheDabblingSpeechie
2. Thanksgiving Language Craftivity by The Speech Bubble SLP ( <– that’s me )
3. Pumpkin Pie Craft by The Speech Language Pirates
4.Turkey Craft by The Speech Owl
5. Cornucopia Activity by Speech Snacks ( this could make you hungry! )
6. Turkey Leg Creativity by SLPrunner
7. Thanksgiving Craft and Activities by Figuratively Speeching SLP
Planning to use some of these for your speech therapy? Don’t forget to comment and let me know which ones were your favorites! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your class; I hope you enjoy these Thanksgiving craftivities for speech.